Due to global expansion we are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic full time Community Relations Coordinator with a positive attitude and great work ethic to join our team.
Vida Glow shares a passion for healthy living and empowering people to feel good about themselves.
Reporting to our Brand Manager you will be responsible for and acting as a liaison between customers and our business. Assisting with all client queries you'll be the first point of call for anyone across our email, phone, website and social channels as support.
Within this position the knowledge you'll attain by working with and assisting our clients will be crucial and the insights that you'll be able to provide to our marketing team to help grow and understand both our prospective and current database.
If you're eager and looking to take the first step to learn and understand the operations and marketing of a global company then apply below.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, and/or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Coordinate and maintain customer orders
- Answer questions about products terms of sale
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build lasting offline/ online connections with consumers
- Manage ongoing blogger and influencer outreach programs
- Inform and devise ideas of deals and promotions for our customers
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction and consumer behaviour
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - in written and spoken English
- Excellent outlook, excel and word skills
- Punctual, self-motivated and problem solving skills desired
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Passion for consumer relations and marketing
- Background / Education in marketing desired but not compulsory
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com stating why you think you are the right person for the role.