Beauty Skin Sachets
Vida Glow's Beauty Skin powder is packed with key nutrients and minerals designed to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids, which are important for forming the cellular structure of skin and hair, Vida Glow's Beauty Skin promotes the suppleness of skin through its ability to retain moisture and improve skin hydration.
Formulated with chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, raw cacao powder, pea protein and antioxidants, Beauty Skin contributes to cell regeneration, tissue repair as well as the formation of collagen and elastin to support skin structure and reduce visible signs of ageing.
Our shelf-ready packaging ensures convenient and consistent delivery of the vital nutrients needed to achieve strong nails and healthy hair as well as clear, hydrated and luminous skin.
Signs Beauty Skin is right for you:
- Dull looking complexion
- Skin irritations
- Dry skin
- Weak or brittle nails
- Lifeless, dry, unhealthy hair
- Boosts collagen production
- Increases skin hydration
- Improves skin's elasticity and firmness
- Strengthens nails
- Improves hair health
- Muscle repair and recovery
- Improves energy
How to enjoy
- Add 1 sachet of Vida Glow Beauty Skin to 1 cup of water (or beverage of your choice).
- If substituting water for another beverage we recommend coconut water or a plant-based milk (almond, cashew, or coconut) that does not contain added refined sugars. Keep in mind this will change the nutritional profile of your drink.
- Shake or blend well
- You can also add it to a smoothie. This is optional as when formulating our Beauty Skin we made sure it tastes great just in water!
Organic Pea Protein - offers a great tasting, high protein, low carbohydrate, hypo-allergenic and easily digestible protein powder.
Organic Raw Cacao - is a superfood containing a variety of unique phytonutrients, including high amounts of sulfur, magnesium and phenylethylamine. Raw cacao is best known for being rich in natural antioxidants.
Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin powder - is a superior functional food which acts as a natural prebiotic
Natural Maple contains some important antioxidants and minerals like zinc and manganese.
Organic Fermented Blend
- Spirulina is a natural algae (cyanbacteria) that is high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B vitamins and essential amino acids, as well as being naturally high in iron.
- Spinach has an extremely high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamins A, B2, C and K, and also contains magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Sweet potato - is nature's storehouse of beta-carotene‚ key phytonutrient known to enhance the immune system. Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin C, manganese, copper, dietary fibre, vitamin B-6, potassium and iron.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with a variety of nutrients such as magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, antioxidants and protein. They also contain the plant compound phytosterols.
- Sunflower seeds are a unique food, rich in many types of essential, and sometimes hard to get, nutrients such as Vitamin E, copper, B Vitamins like thiamine, phosphorus and selenium.
- Flaxseed are the richest sources of a plant-based omega 3 fatty acids called alpha-linolenic
- Millet contains a uniquely high content of nutrients, including B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and healthy fats.
- Quinoa is a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids. It's also a very good source of calcium, magnesium and manganese, as well as contributing useful levels of several B vitamins, vitamin E and dietary fibre.
- Chia seeds (see below)
A note on Fermented Foods
Fermented foods are foods that have been through a process of lactofermentation in which natural bacteria feed on the sugar and starch in the food creating lactic acid. This process preserves the food, and creates beneficial enzymes, b-vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, and various strains of probiotics.
Organic Pineapple powder is known to be the richest source of the unique enzyme bromelain which acts as nature's exfoliant assisting the departure of dead skin cells, revealing new skin. Pineapple powder is also filled with valuable nutrients such as manganese, vitamin B1 & B6, copper and dietary fibre. It is very high in antioxidants, in particular Vitamin C.
Organic Chia Seed powder is a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium
Inactive nutritional yeast Zinc powder is one source of complete protein and vitamins, in particular, B-complex vitamins. It contains folates, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, selenium and zinc. Zinc is needed for the turnover of and repairing of skin cells.
Organic Sea buckthorn juice powder - is derived from berries known to contain 10 different vitamins, 24 trace elements, and 18 amino acids. They are rich in protein, and have a high concentration of some rare essential fatty acids.
Kakadu plum powder offers the most potent level of Vitamin C content, 100 times that of oranges. The Kakadu plum contains huge antioxidant and phytonutrient properties, working together to support collagen production, reduce hyper pigmentation and prevent skin changes due to ageing.
Probiotic (L.acidophilus, L.plantarum, L. rhamnosus, B. lactis, B. longum) blend - Probiotics are the good gut essential for healthy and vitality. Probiotics beneficially affect the body by improving the balance of flora in the digestive system. Probiotics aid digestion and help the absorption of minerals; all of which is needed for healthy skin and regeneration of collagen.