Beauty Protein Chocolate Sachets
Protein is the foundation of a glowing complexion.
Our bodies are made up of three types of protein, collagen, elastin and keratin, which are all essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. Together, they work to keep signs of ageing at bay, give skin elasticity, enhance hair shine and promote nail strength and growth.
Whilst protein is the foundation of beauty, not all protein sources are created equal. The key to finding suitable protein powder is ensuring it provides complete proteins packed with amino acids, which are the building blocks of life.
Our vanilla and chocolate-flavoured Beauty Protein powders are made from Certified Organic Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Sacha Inchi Protein, Chia Seeds and provide essential vitamins to replenish the body.
Vida Glow Beauty Protein contains Proline and Lysine, the two amino acids that directly affect collagen production. Combined with Vitamin C for maximum absorption, they are responsible for producing procollagen that converts to collagen types I and III, which enhance the appearance and health of the skin.
Conveniently packaged for those on the go, our Beauty Protein sachets provides all the essential micro-nutrients to boost your body’s vital protein stores.
Signs that your body may be needing extra protein in your diet:
- Brittle nails, or slow growing nails
- Dry looking skin
- Loss of hair volume
- Poor muscle tone
- Cravings for sweets or carbohydrates
- Youthful looking skin
- Strong Nails
- Healthy Hair
- Assists the skin’s ability to retain water
- Increases antioxidants levels in your diet
- Recovery post exercise
- Building lean muscle mass
How to enjoy
- Add 1 sachet of Vida Glow Beauty Protein to 1 cup of water (or beverage of your choice).
- If substituting water for another beverage we recommend coconut water or a plant-based milk (almond, cashew, or coconut) that does not contain added refined sugars. Keep in mind this will change the nutritional profile of your drink.
- Shake or blend well
- You can also add it to a smoothie. This is optional as when formulating our Beauty Protein we made sure it tastes great just in water!
Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein offers a great tasting, high protein (82%), low carbohydrate, hypo-allergenic and easily digestible protein powder.
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein is produced by combining the activated whole brown rice grain with unique organic enzymes. Brown rice protein is a complete protein source and has an excellent amino acid profile, interestingly the closest to breast milk out of all protein sources.
Organic Sacha Inchi Protein is rich in protein, omega 3, 6, and 9, alpha tocopherol vitamin E, carotenoids (vitamin A), and fibre.
Organic Chia Seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium.
Digestive Enzymes supplements the body’s enzyme supply, aids digestion, improves assimilation and utilisation of food and increases energy,
- Amylase for carbohydrate digestion
- Protease for protein digestion
- Lipase for digestion of fats and oils
- Lactase for dairy product digestion
- Cellulase for dietary fibre digestion