About the business
Vida Glow is a fast-growing global company that offers a range of premium wellness and beauty supplements.
Vida Glows products are sold online and extensively in retail outlets all over the world.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven and enthusiastic Warehouse Coordinator with a positive attitude and great work ethic to join our team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to management you will be responsible for all receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Ensuring all orders are picked, packed and dispatched accurately and systems updated accordingly
- Working closely with the customer service and operations team with all logistics related issues
- Ensuring all online, EDI and other incoming sales orders are processed accurately and efficiently on a daily basis
- Manage customer enquiries including problem solving and tracking for supply and delivery issues
- Assist with the warehouse layout to ensure efficient space utilisation
- Proactively monitor stock levels for retailers and liaise with sales and operations team
- Prepare and book in raw materials for delivery to co-manufacturers
- Allocating deliveries to storage areas within the warehouse and labelling stock
- Assist with determining freight methods including cost comparisons, dispatch dates, sea and air freight paperwork
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure warehouse item locations are efficiently replenished
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Daily cleaning and organising of warehouse
- Provide weekly stock reports to management
Skills and experience
To be successful for this position, you must have the following:
- 2-3 years of Warehouse/Logistics experience
- Knowledge in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- A positive 'can do' attitude with strong time management and organisational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operations, functions and logistics
- Ability to multitask and meet customer and service expectations
- High computer literacy skills with strong understanding of stock management systems including EDI
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, attention and efficiency skills
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be highly organised, work with accuracy and be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines
- Forklift licence is a must
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter stating why you think you are the right person for the role.