Want to know the secrets to getting a toned, trim body in record time? We did too, so we went straight to the Sydney’s finest, personal trainer Casey Costelloe.
This week (PART 2) we get an exclusive insight into Casey’s training mantra with her final 5 workout tips.
Put a few of these tips into action each week and you’re guaranteed to see faster results!
5 booty burner tips
5 crab walks
1) Open the legs to slightly wider than hip-width apart. Raise the arms to help counterbalance (or to hold a weight if appropriate).
2) Lower yourself into a slight squat position, sticking your bum out behind you as if you were about to sit down.
3) Take a half step sideways, holding the squat position.
4) Repeat, moving from left to right
5 side lunge
1) Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart
2) Step out to the side and transfer your weight to that leg
3) Use your lead foot to push you back to the starting position
4) Bring your knee up. Repeat and then switch sides.
5 low reverse lunge
1) To begin, stand tall with your hands at your hips or overhead, which is the more challenging of the two positions. Take a large and controlled step backwards with your left foot.
2) Lower your hips so that your right thigh (front leg) becomes parallel to the floor with your right knee positioned directly over your ankle. Your left knee should be bent at a 90-degree angle and pointing toward the floor with your left heel lifted.
3) Return to standing by pressing your right heel into the floor and bringing your left leg forward to complete one rep.
4) Alternate legs, and step back with right leg
5 single leg glute bridge
1) Lay on the floor with your feet flat and knees bent.
2) Raise one leg off of the ground, pulling the knee to your chest. This will be your starting position
3) Execute the movement by driving through the heel, extending your hip upward and raising your glutes off of the ground.
4) Extend as far as possible, pause and then return to the starting position.
The post THE GLOW DOWN ON FITNESS WITH CASEY COSTELLOE – PART 2 appeared first on Vida Glow Blog.